On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 10:55:50PM -0600, Dan Egli wrote:
> Does anyone know of an ebuild for exim4u? I've seen it used before and it's
> awesome, but it's a pain in the posterior to setup correctly unless you know
> exactly what you're doing. I'd love to apply it on my server(s) but I'm not
> very good at installing and the times I've tried it the install
> documentation seems to leave me with a broken install.

It's rather unlikely that one already exists, considering  one  of  the  largest
third-party overlay-aggregators [1] returns no results.   However,  the  project
looks fairly well-established, so I doubt you'd have a huge  amount  of  trouble
finding someone knowledgeable enough to write one for you.

One of the developers might have made one [2], but I don't think there's  a  way
to search that directly, without downloading all the repos.  I'll  have  a  look
in a few hours when I have some free-time.

[1] https://gpo.zugaina.org/Search?search=exim4u
[2] https://overlays.gentoo.org/

--

Ashley Dixon