I suspect the earlier failure may have been due to a package integrity
issue.  One of the problems is links doesn't let me know when a download
is finished the way I have it configured now.  Also, using speakup I had
to turn on links are numbered in html options then save html options to
even download the stage3 file.  The accessibility use flag wasn't in
effect and I could move with down arrow onto the stage3 file according
to speakup but the links cursor didn't follow and would only allow me to
download some image file.