On 09/12/2020 00:01, Grant Taylor wrote:
On 12/8/20 4:44 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
I use this as the first step to limit ssh access to one of my servers: `iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 -m geoip ! --src-cc GB -m comment --comment "Drop SSH from outside GB" -j DROP`

Has the geoip match extension been updated to take into account MaxMind discontinuing their GeoLite database and the need to support GeoLite2?

The xt_geoip_dl script grabs a csv from https://db-ip.com/db/download/ip-to-country-lite. I imagine there's a method for dealing with maxmind's new version and converting to csv if they don't already provide one for the paid service.

Steve