Hi all!

I'm using app-admin/pass. There is an android app (password store) and if
you have a vps server, you can sync it remotely using git. Or maybe with a
wireguard vpn?

The android app is maybe not as good as lastpass, but for me it's enough
and free :)

And I think the price should not change for the next decade ;)

Regards,

rba