On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 10:36:46 -0500, John Covici wrote:

> > That's what I was using, but I now run my own BitWarden server, so I
> > get the convenience and the security.
>
> If I were to run my own bitwarden server,  which seems not to be in
> the tree, is there a way I can use windows, mac and ios to get
> passwords from it?

It's no different to using their server, you just change the address in
the client(s). There is a docker image for a server on Bitwarden's site,
but it's heavyweight with lots of dependencies, and unnecessary for
lightweigth use. I use the image from https://hub.docker.com/u/bitwardenrs

--
Neil Bothwick

I am sitting on the toilet with your article before me. Soon it will be
behind me.