Dale schreef:

> Well, I have Mozilla set up to send both types, plain and HTML, so
> that you can get whatever you want.  It makes it take longer to send
> over my slow dial-up but I thought it polite, maybe it is not after
> all.

In that case, you're wasting your own bandwidth, since many of us don't
even want the HTML part and plain text is perfectly good enough for this
list.

If you told Mozmail to just send the text part to this list

Edit=>Preferences=> Composition=> Text composition=> Send Options
button=> Plain text domains tab =>Add button => type "lists.gentoo.org"
and hit OK

it would save you bandwidth and us a headache.

> To be honest, I just joined the list a few days ago and it is getting
>  to be a bit much.  It was sort of humorous at first but I can't seem
>  to please everybody.  Maybe I should just cancel and go somewhere
> else. Would that be OK???

I wish you'd make up your mind if we are the boss of you or not.

We are the unwanted boss of you, since you refuse to just follow a
couple of simple steps to produce more satisfactory mail, but now we are
the wanted boss of you, who must permit you to unsubscribe to the list?

It's your bloody life, if you want to unsubscribe, then do that... you
don't need me/us to tell you whether it's OK or not!

Holly
(who clearly doesn't have enough to do today, if 10 minutes after saying
she's out, is back in. Sigh.)