Cal, like I said, gentoo has always been about choices. I am not
blaming anyone for anything. At the end of the day, it is open source,
and the work done by the community is highly appreciated.
I am sorry it was understood the other way around.

The frustration level grows when I have too many build tools that take
forever to build, and there's no way around it.

And yes, like Grant said, a choice would be to just go with
firefox-bin if not rust-bin.

Thank you all