On Monday, 31 July 2023 14:26:16 BST Neil Bothwick wrote:

> > It's just the way things have 'just growed'. I could start again with
> > the server keeping the mails itself, but it's a good deal of work.
>
> Not really. Once you have set up the server and a folder for it in KMail,
> you just move your mails from the local folder to the IMAP one.

Is that all there is to it? I already have it set up, so I hope I'd only have
to deselect "Download all messages for offline use" and then drag the locally
stored emails to the IMAP Account, which is shown at the top of the folder
list, attached. Does that create a copy of the local directory structure?

What should I do about backups of the server?

--
Regards,
Peter.