Dne út 12. 12. 2023 22:55 uživatel <stefan11111@shitposting.expert> napsal:

> On 2023-12-12 21:22, Vít Smolík wrote:
> > Dne út 12. 12. 2023 22:16 uživatel <stefan11111@shitposting.expert>
> > napsal:

> straight-forward

> >> Thanks, I will try that.
> >>

> Tried doing the optimus thing. Just like without optimus, I start xorg
> but I see nothing.
> Xorg and dwm properly start, I tried typing in a terminal 'speaker-test'
> and it worked.
> So the problem there isn't that xorg freezes or something, it's that I
> can't see the x server.

i am truly sorry, but i cannot understand you. so are you saying that you
can't start xorg at all, and see some kinf of black screen?
if so, make sure to follow the "Before starting X", also make sure to take
a look at the "xorg.conf" chapter so you have X configured right. and also
see the configuration for your display manager (sddm, light-dm etc.)

if you can loadup xorg, try switching back to the igpu by using
"optimus-manager --switch integrated"
it will log you out, so be careful.

May the Force be with you,
Vít Smolík.