On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 12:14 -0330, Roger Mason wrote:
> Joseph,
>
> Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > I know that Latex is set by default to A4 paper size and margins are
> > located in different file.
> > But what file?
> >
> > --
> > #Joseph
>
> Have you looked in the latex source file?  The page size and margins
> could be getting set there.  It should be in the document preamble,
> i.e. before the \begin{document} command.
>
> HTH,
>
> Roger

Yes, I can adjust the margins on in invoice.tex document, here is what I
have:
\documentclass[letterpaper]{scrartcl}
\usepackage[frame]{xy}
\usepackage{tabularx}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\setlength{\voffset}{0.5cm}
\setlength{\hoffset}{-2.0cm}
\setlength{\topmargin}{0cm}
\setlength{\headheight}{0.5cm}
\setlength{\headsep}{1cm}
\setlength{\topskip}{0pt}
\setlength{\oddsidemargin}{1.4cm}
\setlength{\evensidemargin}{1.4cm}
\setlength{\textwidth}{18.2cm}
\setlength{\textheight}{24.5cm}
\setlength{\footskip}{1cm}
\setlength{\parindent}{0pt}
\renewcommand{\baselinestretch}{1}
\begin{document}

I can move \setlength{\voffset}{-1.5cm} and the margins will get
adjusted.  But that doesn't help me much as when I send the job to a
printer it is still asking for A4 paper size.

--
#Joseph