# emerge -Davt kde-base/superkaramba

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[blocks B     ] =kde-base/kdeutils-3.5* (is blocking
kde-base/superkaramba-3.5.0)
[ebuild  N    ] kde-base/superkaramba-3.5.0  +arts -debug -kdeenablefinal
-kdexdeltas -xinerama 2,888 kB

Total size of downloads: 2,888 kB

!!! Error: The above package list contains packages which cannot be
installed
!!!        on the same system.

What do I do?