On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:21:23 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:

> I think once we've got to the stage of UK (and AU) vs US spelling, I can
> invoke "Godwin's Law"[1] hereby ending the discussion completely and
> immediately ;)
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

[quote]
It is considered poor form to arbitrarily raise such a comparison with
the motive of ending the thread. There is a widely recognized codicil
that any such deliberate invocation of Godwin's Law will be unsuccessful.
[/quote]

--
Neil Bothwick

Q. How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. Only two - but it's difficult to get them in there.