I seem to be having issues with the netscape-flash plugin. The plugin
works for animation but no sound plays. You can get sound if flash is
the first thing to get to the ESD daemon but if something else gets
there first (amarok or totem) flash will not play sound. I have dmix
running on the box and I know its working because totem, amarok, and
gaim can all play sounds at the same time.

So my question would be, is there a way to make flash mix its sounds
in with the other programs on the computer? I know its possible as I
have done it before but I can not seem to get it working now. A google
search seems to get me nowhere. Any thoughts or a nudge in the right
direction would be much appreciated.

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux takes junk and turns it into something useful.
Windows takes something useful and turns it into junk.