Dale wrote:

Let's see if this one works. Oh, My ISP opened a hour ago. Makes me wonder.

< Dale says prayer that this works, again >

Dale

:-)

OK, I sent one to a lady I recently broke up with. Yes, we still talk, a lot. LOL Anyway, she has a Yahoo account. It went through just fine. No errors at all. I even sent some pics, new lady. LOL

I also sent one to my brothers Bell South account.  No errors there either.

OK. Can someone tell my why my old Mozilla won't start up? I'd really like to keep my old install. Mozilla don't work in the new OS either so why not fix my old one. o_O

I have got to take a nap. Ya'll hang tight for a bit. I usually sleep for a few hours at a time anyway. Disabled remember?

Thanks for the help.  Don't ask what I did.  I dunno.

Dale
:-) :-)

This is from Mozilla too, binary version though.