Anthony Roy skrev:
I use KDE.  I tried Gnome and didn't like it.  Some people with

Me too. I've given Gnome a try several times (the latest on a recent
Ubuntu Live CD, and I just don't like the whole look and feel as much
as KDE, which is great IMHO.

--
Ant...

I prefer Gnome, but KDE has some nice elements as well. Use what works best for you.

The look and feel of Gnome is what I like the most. I'm only lacking some more advanced configuration options.

KDE however has some nifty things, and I've considered installing it on my own system, even though I prefer to have only one DE (well apart from those I test, like EDE and Gnustep).

-Kristian Poul Herkild