Go onto your roommates box and turn administrative tools on the start menu. Then go to Administrative tools, Local Security Policy. From there go to Local Policy - Security Options. In the right view, find Network Access: Sharing and Security for Local Accounts, then change that setting to Classic - local users authenticate as themselves. Also note the above setting where it shows which shares can be accessed anonymously.

On 1/21/06, Brett I. Holcomb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You might want to uncheck simple file sharing in the file options and see if
that works.

--

Brett I. Holcomb