On Sunday 05 February 2006 23:45, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Well my signature is there because I want it to be there. But I don't
> want a comment from the list how I HAVE TO UNSUBSCRIBE. One thing is the
> signature, and another thing is the information messages from mailing
> system.

well, he has a point - he just missed to type it:
-signatures longer  than 4 lines are considered offensive
-double signatures are considered offensive
-triple signatures like yours are even worse.

So you are a three time offender with every mail you send...

and you can be sure:
 most people don't read them and a lot of people don't want to see them at
all.