On Saturday 04 March 2006 02:33 Willie Wong was like:
> On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 12:24:07AM -0800, Penguin Lover Robert Persson
squawked:
> > I have just upgraded to xorg-7 and found that I can no longer use
> > ctrl-alt-Fn to switch out of the x server. I am using the same version of
> > fglrx that I was before I upgraded and this problem started happening.
> > How do I get console-switching back?
>
> Option "DontVTSwitch" "Off"
>
> in the xorg.conf

This doesn't appear to work. Although I don't understand why I should need to
specify a value for DontVTSwitch anyway. Is "Off" no longer the default?

Thanks
Robert
--
Robert Persson

Conspiracy Bears:
Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...