[Timothy A. Holmes]

Jim:

We are recording digitally for burning to CD for distribution,
unfortunately, we don't have the mp3 recorder etc.  As far as the old
version of audacity --- it was the windows version, and we had
significant stability problems with it

TIM

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11