On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 00:00 -0600, Dave Moore wrote:
> I have this problem too, precisely as thufir described it. I, however,
> have no other xorg.conf for comparison.

you mean you deleted it, or your system "auto-detects" it?

if 1. then too bad :( you could try playing around with drivers (eg try
the standard vesa driver).  If 2. then try making one, then play around
with it.

If you sell diamonds, you cannot expect to have many customers.
But a diamond is a diamond even if there are no customers.
                -- Swami Prabhupada