On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 12:00:37PM -0500, Jeff wrote:
> Hey all. Have a look at the *bottom* of this Google screen shot:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~jmg_071769/images/borkedcharacters.jpg

If you just want to display the chinese characters, it should be easy.
Just emerge some chinese font package, for example, arphicfont. Add the
font path into your xorg.conf file. I suppose mozilla should be able to
automatically detect the chinese characters and choose suitable fonts to
display it. If not, try set specific font for simplified chinese in
edit-->preference-->font.

Mingfeng