On Thursday 13 April 2006 17:45, "de Almeida, Valmor F."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote about '[gentoo-user] at utility':
> I have the at utility described in my man pages but can't find it and
> don't know what package it came from; if it is indeed in my system. Does
> anyone know?

U sys-process/at [GPL-2]: Queues jobs for later execution

Possibly?

I also have the man pages but not the app.  I wonder why they are in
separate packages.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest