Hi folks,

I have recently noticed that when I get new email my screen flashes red,
on whatever desktop I am on even if it is not where Mozilla is.  I went
into prefs and the mail settings thing and can not find a setting to cut
off this "feature".  I did find the one for the new email notification
for sound but not the flashy thing.  Is this a coincadense or is there
something new here.  I'm using KDE 3.5.2 and Mozilla 1.7.12.  It started
with the last KDE upgrade too.  It took me a while to figure out what
was making it do it.

How do I get rid of this??

Thanks

Dale

:-)

Oh, I had to change email addresses, can someone confirm this is being
sent text only please??