wu chuanwen wrote:
2006/4/30, Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 4/30/06, Jeff Rollin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Alexander,
>
>  DG_DISABLE_DEBUG strips debugging information from binaries, making them
> smaller (and faster)

Maybe as a CFLAG, but not a USE flag.  And it will only affect
gnome/glib/gtk applications.
Are you sure it can work?Is there anybody else using it ?I have never
heard of such cflag or use flag

Me neither. It seems that portage doesn't know about such a
USE flag ("euse -i DG_DISABLE_DEBUG" doesn't show anything)
and CFLAG - well, I don't know. It seems that also very few
people use it - google doesn't return much and in the Gentoo
forums, only one "person" called "DizL" sems to use ist.

Alexander Skwar
--
I can't decide which WRONG TURN to make first!!  I wonder if BOB
GUCCIONE has these problems!