Alexander Skwar wrote:
> (snip)
>
> PS: I begin to hate Googlemail because of the default to use HTML
> even if it is not required. Sucks. Big time.
> Another thing that sucks, is that HTML mails are permitted on this
> list. Why not just dump the HTML part (and every other attachment)?

Well I think imposing things is a bad way, I'm sure why we all hate M$
is because it imposes things on us and gives us no choice.. How bout
making the users know bout things and let them decide.. I think you just
converted one mailer from HTML to text.. I guess that's what required..
Proper guidance and knowledge not some rules which deny users the right
to post, just because they do not know whether their mail client is
sending mail in HTML format..

Farhan Ahmed
--
Place           :  Bangalore, Karnataka, India
GPG Key         :  8BE90E98