Pawel K wrote:

> Thanx all of You for help but it didn't help.
> I've selected both pl_PL and pl_PL.utf8 (locale -a
> shows that values):
>
> LANG=pl_PL
> LC_CTYPE="pl_PL"
> LC_NUMERIC="pl_PL"
> LC_TIME="pl_PL"
> LC_COLLATE="pl_PL"
> LC_MONETARY="pl_PL"
> LC_MESSAGES="pl_PL"
> LC_PAPER="pl_PL"
> LC_NAME="pl_PL"
> LC_ADDRESS="pl_PL"
> LC_TELEPHONE="pl_PL"
> LC_MEASUREMENT="pl_PL"
> LC_IDENTIFICATION="pl_PL"
> LC_ALL=pl_PL
>
> or
>
> LANG=pl_PL.utf8
> LC_CTYPE="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_NUMERIC="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_TIME="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_COLLATE="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_MONETARY="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_MESSAGES="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_PAPER="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_NAME="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_ADDRESS="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_TELEPHONE="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_MEASUREMENT="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_IDENTIFICATION="pl_PL.utf8"
> LC_ALL=pl_PL.utf8
>
> maybe there is something wrong with my following
> option in xorg.conf:
>
>      Option "XkbOptions" "grp:switch"
>
> It is very important for me writing national
> characters. If You have any other ideas let me know
> PLEASE.
>
> THANK YOU

> http://mail.yahoo.com
Hi,
For me the following is working (BG here of course)-/etc/X11/xorg.conf.
...SKIP...
Section "InputDevice"
    Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
    Option "XkbLayout" "us,bg"
    Option "XkbVariant" ",phonetic"
    Option  "XkbOptions"    "grp:caps_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
...END...
PS: the XkbVariant is needed because of two keyboard layout used and
this (the setting) isn't the default, so dismiss it. The switching is
done with CapsLock + keyboard LED for visual control.
HTH.Rumen