On 5/8/06, Goran Dubajic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I am running Gentoo on Toshiba M45-S369 laptop, with unstable x1. When
I did "emerge world"

Why did you emerge world? You should be updating, not recompiling everything.

and carelessly "etc-update" (most of the cfg
files were for x11)

That's probably your problem. You carelessly ran etc-update. Good luck
finding what changed. To avoid this in the future try dispatch-conf
with rcs support.

and try to boot my laptop today,  I got message
that "eth1 is not found" (eth0 is wireless)....
Today I tried to recompile the kernel but it did not help...
Any suggestions?

Best wishes,
Goran.

Justin Patrin