On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 07:33:51PM +0100, Penguin Lover Neil Bothwick squawked:
> I am writing a comparative review of a number of X terminals, so I
> thought I'd draw on the collective wisdom of this list. which are your
> most/least favourite X terminals, and why?

rxvt (desktop) and aterm (laptop), more force of habit than anything else.

eye-candy-wise, aterm supports pseudo-transparency, which is nice (at
least until I get good composite support from X) and plays well with
my custom fvwm theme.

Can't really call them my most/least fav, nor give reasons.

The lack of market penetration of this concept is demonstrated
when Darth Vader says "the power of the FORCE" when he actually
meant "the power of the FIELD."
       ~Prof. Kirk T. McDonald, DeathEM, P-town PHY 304
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 178 days, 12:07