From: Etaoin Shrdlu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/06/06 Tue PM 12:53:35 EDT
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FTP Server

On Tuesday 6 June 2006 18:01, JimD wrote:

I have ssh.  However, How many of the typical winXP tools for website
editing support sftp?  I was just looking at Nvu and the text editing
in it stinks real bad.  I don't know what windows software he will
always use.  He may try FrontPage or Dreamweaver or some other tool.
A lot of those tools allow publishing to a site with FTP, though I am
not sure if they support sftp.