Hi folks,

I have batched a bunch of servers in my hosts file to block, for ads and
all that crap.  I got them from several different places, some I have
found too, and am sure there are dups in there, same server but pasted
from several sources.  I am not a programer at all and don't even really
know what to search for.  I would like to remove the duplicate entries
and then put them in alphabetical order if I could.  I would gladly then
make this available if someone wanted to host it.  I don't have a place
to host it.

Oh, there is 15,000 entries in my hosts file.  O_O

Could someone tell me how this is done?  May even learn something here.
If I can do this, I'm sure I will.

Thanks.

Dale
:-)  :-)