Uwe Thiem wrote:

>On 28 June 2006 15:54, Teresa and Dale wrote:
>

>>Well, I had qt3 in there but I also stuck qt4 in my USE line as well.  I
>>guess I only need one instead of both.  Live and learn.  Since qt4 is
>>newer, should I use it instead of qt3??
>>

>Qt4 won't be used for KDE before KDE4 - and that won't be released before next
>year. So for the time being...
>

>>Dbus did compile this time.  Now to see if mediamanager will work now.  ;-)
>>

>Uwe
>(crossing fingers)

OK.  I logged out, even did a ctrl alt bksp for good measure, then
logged back in, no mediamanager error this time.  I guess it worked.
All that for a pop up to go away.  < laughs >

Of course, now when I put in a CD, that thing pops up.  At least it is
not a error though and it really opens up instead of giving me a error
that it is already mounted and such.

I assume I can unmerge qt version 4?

Thanks for the help.  Sorry my rig was such a pest.  It happens.

Dale
:-)  :-)