* Bruno Lustosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6/21/06, Bruno Lustosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >inetd is way too old. I tried googling for it, and I couldn't even
> >find source downloads for it.
>
> Just to complement it, inetd _can_ be found in portage, in package
> sys-apps/netkit-base

The name is very confusing. Should be at least something like
"inetd-classic", etc. Nobody expects it to be "nekit-base".
Yeah, inetd is contained in this package, but it contains
much more, while the ebuild only installs inetd.
Well, it installs the manpages and config files of the
other stuff too. Quite unclean.

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux IT service

  fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  cellphone: +49 174 7066481