Hi

I tried to move to moidular X but it failed so I roled everything back but I now have a problem that has me stumped.  When I do an emerge -puD world there are a whole slew of packages that are blocked by a non existant package.  I have xorg-x11 6.8.2-r8 installed not 6.9 but get the following in front of all the blocked packages.  How do I convince the system that it doesn't have this package installed.

<=x11-base/xorg-x11-6.9 (is blocking

I have tried emerge --clean  x11-base/xorg-x11-6.9   and emerge --prune x11-base/xorg-x11-6.9 and they both tell me that the package is not there.  I have done a revdep-rebuild and an emerge --newuse --update --deep world and nothing has fixed it.

Help!

--
Pete Pardoe

--