Hi Everybody,

I recently had a tragedy on my system (long story). In any case now
when I try to play any Flash file in a browser (Firefox or Opera) all
I get is a grey block where the presentation should be. Right clicking
results in the usual flash menu, the cursor will even change to a hand
when placed over links in the presentation and sound plays (e.g.
Google Video or YouTube). The only problem is that all I see is a big
grey block where the Flash presentation should be. Any ideas?

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
get at or repair. --Douglas Adams