On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:42:47 -0700
kashani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Henti Smith wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I've got a virtual domain setup for postfix working .. all good ..
> >
> > however I want to setup a spam@ and ham@ address for all domains in
> > the virtual lookup table (mysql) to go via a transport to the
> > script that procresses the mail.
> >
> > I've added the transport in main.cf
> >
> > transport_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_lerning_transport.pcre
> > local_recipient_maps = $transport_maps
> >
> > but I'm getting this when I try to send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
> >
> > any ideas ?
>
> Depending on which virtual guide you followed your virtual domains
> are going to be under virtual_mailbox_domains rather than transport.
>
> I'd add the virtual aliases into the db for ham and spam, if you're
> using PostfixAdmin you can add spam and ham in as accounts that are
> created automatically wheneven a new domain is added.

This does not work. mail gets delivered to maildir as per account setup
not the transport service where it's being procesed for spam.

All I really need to do is tell postfix to accept any mail for spam@
and ham@ I don't need it delivered anywhere as the transport works fine
on localhost, it's just smtp deliveries that gives me problems.

Henti Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+27 82 958 2525
http://www.geekware.co.za

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts
of Jupiter are strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or
molesting my property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly
convicts to find you, kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual
experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound out vowels.  I
don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you have
proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
        - http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/