On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:53:40 +0100
Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:25:07 +0200, Henti Smith wrote:
>
> > however I want to setup a spam@ and ham@ address for all domains in
> > the virtual lookup table (mysql) to go via a transport to the
> > script that procresses the mail.
>
> Can't you do this with aliases? That's how I do it with dspam and
> postfix, using lines like this in /etc/mail/aliases
>
> spam: "|'/usr/local/bin/dspam' --user --class=spam --source=error
> -mode=teft --deliver=innocent"

Aliases are ignored when using virtual tables. hence the error :
User unknown in virtual mailbox table

--
Henti Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER :

Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts
of Jupiter are strictly forbidden.  If I find you violating, or
molesting my property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly
convicts to find you, kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual
experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound out vowels.  I
don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you have
proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
plant a tree, or read a book or something.
        - http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/