On Sunday 22 October 2006 14:39, Turi Tropea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: [gentoo-user] failed to emerge -- clean':
> Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. ha scritto:
> > Rescue this file from the Gentoo portage tree CVS attic (It should be
> > under the "eclass" directory) and place it in the tree or an overlay.
> > *BUT ONLY LONG ENOUGH TO UNINSTALL UNSERMAKE*.  Having eclasses from
> > out of tree can cause untold problems.
>
> excuse me but i don't understand very well what i do

"this file" in my message refers to the file kdesvn-repo.eclass which was
referenced in your error message and quoted in my reply.

At that point your understanding is correct.  You will take
kdesvn-repo.eclass from CVS, put it in your /usr/portage/eclass directory,
remove unsermake, and then
*REMOVE* /usr/portage/eclass/kdesvn-repo.eclass.  (As I said before,
having an eclass from out of the main tree can cause all kinds of
breakage.)

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest