On 12/29/06, Grant Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2006-12-29, Mark M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> how about media-sound/audacious ?
> its a nice and lightweight player.

Lightweight??

It's the biggest virtual memory user on my system with a
virtial set size of 58M and resident set size of 14M.  The only
thing with a slightly larger resident size is the X server.

Audacious takes three times as much memory as Apache.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Do you have
exactly