Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
On Sunday, 31 December 2006 22:21, Pavel Kouřil wrote:
I have few problems with my gentoo. =//
1. After X & WM (I use KDE, in fluxbox it was same) my PC have insane
CPU and RAM usage. Why? =// [2.0GHz AMD, 512MB RAM]

Run 'top' to see which processes are causing this.
In top isn't anything suspicious.
2. How I can setup autostart in KDE? (i wanna run firefox etc.
automaticaly)

You can put scripts and symlinks in ~/.kde/Autostart/ to run whatever you want on login.
If it is shell script, with chmod a+x, it only opens in KWrite at the start. =/
And last problem, but this is more wine-related. I have big game freezes in Ragnarok Online (kRO version), and when i
wanna run updater, it ever falls down.

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=928

Have a look at this page on the wine website to see if there are any bug reports or solutions relating to your problem:
There isn't anything about it. It was firt place, where I searched for solutions.
Thanks and Happy New Year Everbody.