On Saturday 06 January 2007 12:15, Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] net-libs/wvstreams-4.2.2-r2 failed
[linuxstreams/wvinterface.o] Error 1':
> Hi,
>
> I'm still re-emerging everything on my box.  I run into a boo boo on
> occassion.  Some I have been able to fix myself.  I can't seem to find
> anything on this one though.
>
> > linuxstreams/wvinterface.cc:24:28: error: linux/compiler.h: No such
> > file or directory
>
> Anybody have any ideas what would cause this?

What version of linux-headers do you have installed?  I believe this is
complaining about a missing /usr/include/linux/compiler.h, but I don't
have that file either.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest