Jakob Buchgraber ha scritto:
Hey!

When I watch some videos on youtube and after that want to watch a move wie kaffeine or listen to some music using amarok. I always get the error message that xine was unable to initialize any sound drivers. So this means that I can't use 2 applications using sound.

Why is that? Did you experience similar problems and know how to fix this?

I'm experiencing the reverse annoyance. That is, most apps will play without a hitch, but if I try to get sound from FF *after* I've opened amarok or xine etc. FF will give me only silence.

m.