On 1/30/07, Daniel Iliev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Any ideas and/or suggestions will be much appreciated.

--

The Last time i had one of those problems I cracked out an old binpkg
I had lying around ( a lesson I learned a while back on freebsd when i

I know its a nasty solution, but in times of desperation, a manual
untarring of a binpkg into the right place will save you much anguish.

I've not read of any other way to save that problem, other than
hacking up a recent "snapshot" and copying the files into place.

I'm sure theres a better answer than this, but I've yet to see it.
--
Kent
ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x| print