Hi!

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:06:52 -0600 Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I went to a link a bit ago in Seamonkey and a box came up that it
> needed mplayer2 plugin.  I don't see it in portage so can someone
> tell me where I can find it?

mplayer2 is the name of the main executable of the old Windows Media
Player 6.4 (mplayer2.exe). So you just have to check that your
mplayerplug-in handles the application/x-mplayer2 mimetype. Write
about:plugins in the address bar of your Seamonkey and check if it is
the case. If it's not maybe you haven't compiled in Windows Media Plugin
support (wmp USE-flag must be set).

Cheers,
Renat

--
Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
durch die sie entstanden sind.