On Thursday 17 May 2007, "Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote about 'Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo gets as bad SuSE: Circular
dependencies [WAS: Thank you Gentoo devs]':
> Come on, Enrico, you KNOW you're acting like the typical mailing list
> troll, so, would you please unsbuscribe, shut up, or something like
> that? You definitely need to read HOWTO Critize (constructively).
>
> And I could use some support from the rest of the list here :)

He's got *some* points, but he's being intentionally antagonistic and
taking a "my way or the highway" attitude.  [Actually, maybe his position
would be better stated a "'the Debian way' or the highway", but I
digress.]  So, yeah he's a troll, but at least it's a good troll.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))