On Thursday 07 June 2007, Dale wrote:
> I'm doing my regular updates and got a strange error that looks like
>
> some dependency got missed somehow.  This is the error I got:
> > checking for stpcpy... yes
> > checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
> > checking whether NLS is requested... no
> > checking for sane-config... /usr/bin/sane-config
> > checking for SANE - version >= 1.0.0... no

Odd. sane-config belongs to sane-backends, try re-emerge that one first,
then emerge xsane.

What's the output of sane-config --version? (the thing may have gotten
deleted/trashed meanwhile by the elves/spooks/aliens/whathaveyou)

alan

--
Optimists say the glass is half full,
Pessimists say the glass is half empty,