Enrico Weigelt ha scritto:

> No, I'm not the one who teaches anyody. I go my way, if you
> like it, feel free to follow me, if you don't like it,
> go you own but leave me alone.

So don't expect anyone to like you, if you don't teach anyone what do
you think and...-->

> I've shown several problems and concepts, but I was immediately
> attacked. So the message is clear: I'm unwelcomed.

--> you don't defend it seriously.
Really. If you think there's a problem, explain it. You get attacked?
Insist. Prove them they are wrong. Do your best, politely but firmly.
Accept the fact you are discussing -people maybe attack you simply
because they don't understand at first time and, guess what, this could
be also your fault, not only them.

If you don't insist and make no further attemps, how do you expect
people understand? Do you think we can read your mind?

> I don't see any reason for wasting more time on those folks.
> That's the reason why I usually don't post on -dev anymore.
> I still post on -users for those people who still might be
> interested.

If that's your attitude, you can even unsubscribe users, and leave us
alone.
I hope you change your mind (I doubt it but...)

m.