last time I did ssh was when installing LFS; been a looong time and I forgot.

Refresh my memory, please?
I have sshd on my laptop, putty on my desktop

On 6/10/07, Hans-Werner Hilse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:29:49 -0400
"Andrey Vul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I rebooted into my 2.6.22-rc3-rsdl1.0-hrt2 kernel and the X server
> crashes (reminds me of Beryl on Ubuntu, but this time, there is a
> blank black screen and no mouse). The problem is, my laptop has no
> serial port, and therefore, I can't dmesg after starting X. Because my
> keyboard has gone belly-up (because Xorg acquired it), I cant
> [Control][Alt][Fn] to get into the virtual console and I need to a
> safe hard reboot ([Alt][PrintScreen][R,S,E,I,K,U,B]) to get back to
> the console.
>
> What info should I post? And if this is a kernel bug, what info should
> I email to lkml?

Any chance to SSH in via network? Or does the laptop have no network
connection?

I don't think that this would be a problem w/ the kernel (although,
you're using an older -rc, one never knows). X mocks a lot with the
hardware w/o the kernel coming into play...

-hwh