Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:16:06 -0500, Dale wrote:
>
>> Well, I don't know about yours but mine says they were all sent at the
>> same exact time.  So why are they arriving at different times?  Are we
>> sure this is him and not something else?
>
> More importantly, they all have the same Message-ID.

Ah, that's why I don't see the messages multiple times. I'm using Gmane
and access it with a Usenet newsreader. In Usenet, it's not possible for
multiple articles to have the same Message-ID.

Anyway, I think it would be proper to say that this barf up was probably
not caused by something the OP has done.

Alexander Skwar