Pablo Murillo wrote:
If I USE -mysql the PHP won't have support for mysql ?

Ideally you want nice defaults in your /etc/make.conf that you would not being built into any package. Things like unicode ssl bzip2 apache2 and so on depending on your server. I have mysql in mine, but I pull it out per package for things like the name server where is does not need to be.

I would then specify on a per package basis databases and one off things like fam, sasl, etc in your /etc/portage/package.use

Here is part of mine.
www01 ~ # cat /etc/portage/package.use
# Added urandom to make Apache start faster
dev-libs/apr            urandom
# Specify no threads for Apache
www-servers/apache      -threads mpm-prefork

# Network Daemons
net-dns/bind            -mysql
net-mail/courier-imap   fam gdbm -berkdb
dev-libs/cyrus-sasl     -berkdb -mysql authdaemond urandom
www-servers/lighttpd    fam -mysql -ssl
mail-mta/postfix        mysql ssl sasl vda

# PHP
dev-lang/php -threads bcmath berkdb cli crypt ctype curl exif gd gdbm hash iconv imap mhash mysql mysqli ncurses nls pcre readline session simplexml snmp sockets spell spl ssl suhosin truetype xml xmlrpc zlib

kashani