Hi,

2007. 09. 15, szombat keltezéssel 07.16-kor Albert Hopkins ezt írta:
> I am running xorg-server 1.4, xf86-video-i810 2.1.1, and compiz-fusion
> 9999 on a couple of machines and they seem to be running fine.  Granted,
> I haven't updated fusion in a few days (and now I'm afraid to :-).
> Could it be your config?  Did you re-emerge all your drivers and
> protocols after you upgraded xorg-server?

I had this problem from the first "new" i810/xorg-server drivers
released.
When I realized this problem, I downgraded to the latest working
version: i810-1.7.4 driver and xorg-server-1.2.0-r3

Hm, I'm not sure, what should I rebuild......

Using metacity, opengl applications working well.
Changing to compiz/beryl, everything seems fine, except, nothing
refreshes its content.
For example the terminal is only a black box: if I resize, I get a fresh
"snapshot" of its content (for example a cursor or what I typed
before....).

Cheers,
IStván

--